• Fluency training for serious language learners.
• Recommended as supplementary training to your current studies; some working knowledge required; good for brushing up or breaking through plateau.
• 1000 bilingual sentences with pronunciation guide.
• Authentic language used by native speakers, building up sentence structures.
• Audio training sold separately; straight through recordings are called GMS; 100-day spaced repetition are called GSR.
• Lots of repetition of key sentence components and vocabulary.
• Recorded by native speakers
• Introduces how to render foreign names and placenames.
• All sentences are bilingual in format, including native script, pinyin, and IPA (in phonetic—not phonemic—spoken form).
• You can skip to anywhere within the product and practice and focus on the parts you need.
• Informal, friendly language. Formal language used where appropriate.
• GMS recordings include 20 tracks of interpretation training